Too big for the SLIDDY and too small for a bike? The KETTLER wheels offer a perfect intermediate solution for the transition from the first play vehicle to a bicycle. Depending on the height of the child, there are different wheel variants in 8", 10" and 12.5". Once the right choice has been made, kids can strengthen their muscles and train their movements. This makes the switch to the bike easy.
Soon the time will come - the distance to the real bike is getting closer! Our SPIRIT AIR prepares the transition perfectly. The 12.5" wheels with pneumatic tyres make it easy to overcome small obstacles and the wheel offers a smoother ride on uneven paths. The child-friendly handbrake included with the SPIRIT AIR is now also important for practicing the braking function just like on a real bike. And if a little break is needed, the wheel can be parked with the side stand.
- Tubular steel frame with scratch-resistant polyester coating
- Comfortable low step with footboard for safe mounting and dismounting
- 12.5" wheels with pneumatic tyres
- Encapsulated, dirt-protected ball bearings for smooth running with low rolling resistance
- Ergonomic saddle, developed by children's physiotherapists
- Height-adjustable, padded saddle from 37-46 cm
- Safety grips with child-friendly handbrake and handlebar padding
- No handlebar deflection limit
- Stable side stand
- Easy to assemble
- Weight 5.5 kg
- Age: 3-5 years
- Maximum weight load: 50 kg
Warning: CAUTION! To be used with protective equipment. Not to be used in road traffic.
Warning: ATTENTION! maximum weight capacity 50 kg
Warning: CAUTION! Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts which may be swallowed, risk of suffocation.