Too big for the SLIDDY and too small for a bike? The KETTLER wheels offer a perfect intermediate solution for the transition from the first play vehicle to a bicycle. Depending on the height of the child, there are different wheel variants in 8", 10" and 12.5". Once the right choice has been made, kids can strengthen their muscles and train their movements. This makes the transition to the bike easy.
Our SPEEDY 12.5 is very suitable for children who have already had their first attempts on a tricycle or SLIDDY . It is equipped with 12.5" wheels and now has no handlebar restriction, so that children can use the steering without restriction. With all wheels, feet should be in contact with the ground so they can brake and stop with their feet. The additional child-friendly handbrake on the SPEEDY 12.5 is now important for practicing the braking function as on the real bike.
- Tubular steel frame with scratch-resistant polyester coating.
- 12.5" wheels with maintenance-free plastic tyres
- Encapsulated, dirt-protected ball bearings for smooth running with less rolling resistance
- Height-adjustable, padded saddle from 35-44 cm
- Safety grips with child-friendly handbrake and handlebar padding
- No handlebar deflection limit
- Simple assembly
- Weight: 4.1 kg
- Age: 3-5 years
- Maximum weight load: 50 kg
Warning: CAUTION! To be used with protective equipment. Not to be used in road traffic.
Warning: ATTENTION! Maximum weight capacity 50 kg
Warning: CAUTION! Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts which may be swallowed, risk of suffocation.