Too big for the SLIDDY and too small for a bike? The KETTLER wheels offer a perfect intermediate solution for the transition from the first play vehicle to a bicycle. Depending on the height of the child, there are different wheel variants in 8", 10" and 12.5". Once the right choice has been made, kids can strengthen their muscles and train their movements. This makes the transition to a bike easy.
Our RUN 8 running bike is suitable for even the smallest children: The small, maintenance-free 8" wheels and the footboard with the comfortable low step ensure safe mounting and dismounting. The handlebar is also equipped with padding and has an impact limit, which is particularly suitable for novice riders.
- Tubular steel frame with scratch-resistant polyester coating
- Comfortable low step with footboard for safe mounting and dismounting
- 8" wheels with maintenance-free plastic tyres
- Encapsulated, dirt-protected ball bearings for smooth running with low rolling resistance
- Ergonomic saddle, developed by children's physiotherapists
- Height-adjustable padded saddle from 28-36cm
- Safety grips and handlebar pads
- The handlebar deflection limiter is ideal for wheel beginners
- Easy to assemble
- Weight: 3kg
- Age of the child: 2-4 years
- Maximum weight load: 50 kg
Warning: CAUTION! To be used with protective equipment. Not to be used in road traffic.
Warning: ATTENTION! Maximum weight capacity 50 kg