Too big for the SLIDDY and too small for a bike? The KETTLER wheels offer a perfect intermediate solution for the transition from the first play vehicle to a bicycle. Depending on the height of the child, there are different wheel variants in 8", 10" and 12.5". Once the right choice has been made, kids can strengthen their muscles and train their movements. This makes the switch to a bike easy.
Our RUN 10 running bike is suitable for even the smallest children: The 10" plastic wheels are maintenance-free and the footboard with the comfortable low step ensures safe mounting and dismounting. The handlebar is additionally equipped with padding and has an impact limit, which is particularly suitable for novice riders. Compared to our RUN 10 model with the 8" wheels, the saddle is already slightly higher in the lowest step and can be adjusted to a maximum seat height of 38cm - depending on the size of the child.
- Tubular steel frame with scratch-resistant polyester coating
- Comfortable low step with footboard for safe mounting and dismounting
- 10" wheels with maintenance-free plastic tyres
- Encapsulated, dirt-protected ball bearings for smooth running with low rolling resistance
- Ergonomic saddle, developed by children's physiotherapists
- Height-adjustable, padded saddle from 30-38 cm
- Safety grips and handlebar pads
- The handlebar deflection limiter is ideal for children starting out on a wheel
- Easy to assemble
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Age: 2-4 years
- Maximum weight load: 50 kg
Warning: WARNING: Use with protective equipment. Not to be used in road traffic.
Warning: ATTENTION! Maximum weight capacity 50 kg