Three wheels, two pedals, one handlebar and off you go. The first own tricycle promotes the independence of the little rider. In a playful way, they expand the coordination of arm and leg movements. If the steering does not work yet or if your legs are tired, the grown-ups can help a little with the handlebar.
Our STARTRIKE AIR is equipped with smooth-running wheels with pneumatic tires. This makes walking on rough terrain even more fun! Thanks to the exchangeable footplate, the child can comfortably place their feet in sliding mode.
- High-quality tubular tunnel frame with scratch-resistant polyester coating
- Comfortable low entry with step for safe mounting and dismounting
- High stability due to the low center of gravity
- Exchangeable footplate for pedaling or sliding mode
- Smooth-running wheels with pneumatic tires, front wheel with automatic freewheel
- Handlebar lockable in the middle position
- Steering angle limit
- Adjustable bucket seat with high back
- Handbrake acting on both rear wheels
- Including divisible, height-adjustable push rod
- Weight: 8.5 kg
- Age of the child: approx. 2-5 years
- Maximum weight load: 50 kg
Warning: ATTENTION! To be used with protective equipment. Not to be used in traffic.
Warning: ATTENTION! Maximum load 50 kg