Three wheels, two pedals, one handlebar and off you go. The first own tricycle promotes the independence of the little rider. In a playful way, they expand the coordination of arm and leg movements. If the steering does not work yet or if your legs are tired, the grown-ups can help a little with the handlebar.
Our HAPPYTRIKE is equipped with high-quality plastic wheels and grows with the child, because our tricycle can be perfectly adapted to the size thanks to the 4-way adjustable and divisible frame. The sand bowl is tiltable and lets you unload your favorite things quickly.
- High-quality tubular tunnel frame with scratch-resistant polyester coating
- Comfortable low entry with step for safe mounting and dismounting
- High stability due to the low center of gravity
- Growing, 4-way adjustable and divisible frame
- High quality plastic wheels, front wheel with automatic freewheel
- Handlebar lockable in the middle position
- Steering angle limit
- Tiltable sand bowl with lock
- Adjustable bucket seat with high back
- Handbrake acting on both rear wheels
- Including divisible, height-adjustable push rod
- Weight: 7.0 kg
- Age of the child: approx. 2-5 years
- Maximum weight load: 50 kg
Warning: ATTENTION! To be used with protective equipment. Not to be used in traffic.
Warning: ATTENTION! Maximum load 50 kg